Evo Back Double Roller
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Same dimensions and features as the Back model changes instead the assembly will be carried out from the top with three screws in line on the upper floor of the box.
- Patented dual roller system.
- The box is obtained from a single sheet of metal and a plate welds to create 3 anchor points.
- The roller in contact with the shaft is floating, eliminating friction.
- The roller in contact with the trigger completely eliminates friction during the shot.
- The trigger does not harden during the release.
- Smooth shaft release.
- Primarily constructed from AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Manufactured using 3D metal injection molding technology.
- The trigger is made from our specially formulated super-resistant alloy with a hardness of 55HRC.
- The shaft insertion roller is made from 17-4ph and is wear-resistant.
- The line release is rounded; it neither consumes nor damages the line.
- The opening angle of the line release is 65 degrees.
- Tested with a load of 550 kg.
- Weight: 76 grams.