Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Derived from the future model of which it retains all the characteristics. it is the best mechanism we produce with heavy workloads it can easily operate with a load of 600 kg.
- Patented dual roller system.
- The box is obtained from a single sheet of metal using a system we invented to avoid welds and create 3 anchor points.
- The roller in contact with the shaft is floating, eliminating friction.
- The roller in contact with the trigger completely eliminates friction during the shot.
- The trigger does not harden during the release.
- Smooth shaft release.
- Primarily constructed from AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Manufactured using 3D metal injection molding technology.
- The trigger is made from our specially formulated super-resistant alloy with a hardness of 55HRC.
- The shaft insertion roller is made from 17-4ph and is wear-resistant.
- The line release is rounded; it neither consumes nor damages the line.
- The opening angle of the line release is 65 degrees.
- Tested with a load of 550 kg.
- Weight: 95 grams.
- Available upon request in gold color.
- Derived from the upcoming model, it retains all of its characteristics. This is the best mechanism we produce, capable of effortlessly handling heavy workloads with a load capacity of 600 kg.
- The box is folded using a system that eliminates the need for welding on the wings for screw fixation, and it includes the addition of a third screw at the back of the box.